Saturday, 18 October 2014
Thursday, 2 October 2014
Thursday, 18 September 2014
We can say that fashion has no limits these days. That would not be easy to buy and wear everything what is fashionable. Even if we succeeded, that would look quite strange. See-through dresses are not made for cold winters and knitted trousers may be followed by unpleasant comments, if you wear them to work or school. That's also risky, because not every girl or woman would manage to combine them with other clothes. Anyway, we all want to be stylish and fashionable. We can do that without spending too much by buying some must-haves of this fall/winter season and following trends.
1) Ponchos and wraps are the first on the list. Thick and warm poncho looks beautiful with massive accessories and simple clothes. You can wear it instead of a thin coat while it's still warm outside.
3) Sneakers. Plain, colorful or with glitter - you can dress them up or dress them down. You can wear a pair of running shoes with a midi skirt, a sweater and a statement necklace to create relaxed but still smart look.
3) Leather jacket. Every fashionista must have it in her closet. Leather jacket will never go out of fashion and will look perfect with absolutely everything - starting from funny t-shirts and ending up with fancy dresses.
5) Sweaters. Short, long, with a high neck, oversized, bright, dark - all possible types you can find. With them you will feel cosy and won't get gold. The final look depends on other details, such as accessories or shoes.
6) Black and white. You can't really go wrong with this classic eye-catching combination. Many fashion houses such as Balmain, Chanel, Moschino, Louis Vuitton offer us this duo in many different fabrics, patterns and prints.
7) Fur. It's still a little too early to wear that, but you can start looking. A huge fluffy coat, something with a fur collar, a cute bag or a pair of shoes. Experiment with collors and combinations to have an amazing result.
The winner is Jurgita Šlepikaitė
Vinted is available in the United States on Vinted.com, the United Kingdom on Vinted.co.uk, Germany on Kleiderkreisel.de, France on Vinted.fr, Austria on Kleiderkreisel.at, Poland on Vinted.pl, Czech Republic on Votocvohoz.cz