Now is that time when we are facing the new season and the new beginning. You are being late, friends are witing outside, there are clothes in every corner of your room, but you still have nothing to wear? Here are my tips for organising your clothes to solve that unpleasant situation.
1) Get rid of unneeded clothes. Maybe that was your favorite sweater a long time ago, but now it is just collecting dust. You can exchange good quality clothes with your friend or sell on the internet. Just throw out those which are really old and don‘t look wearable. There will be more free space and less options in your wardrobe – that will make you think and search for some new outfits.
2) Don‘t mix. You will be able to wear some summer clothes during this cold season by combining with some warm ones or layering. Sadly, see-through dresses and crop tops will create a mess, so don‘t keep everything in the same place.
3) Put away those pieces which won‘t be needed in the near future. You should get rid of unfashionable clothes, but if you like them too much or you think that they may become trendy in a year, you should put them all into one shelf or drawer. Do the same with summer clothes. Finding what you need will become easier without unneeded clothes. If you don‘t have a walk-in closet or a big wardrobe, you can always put everything into boxes and hide them under your bed.
4) Keep pants with other pants, blouses with other blouses. This rule is valid for all types of clothes - it will be easier to choose.
5) Buy new clothes carefully. We all buy some new pieces in the beginning of new season, just to refresh our wardrobes. When you are trying something on, try to imagine at least four different outfits with it and the clothes you already own. Don‘t waste your money for something you will wear at least few times.
The most important thing is to keep your clothes organised and leave some space in the wardrobe. This is what all those rules are about. I hope they will help you as much as they helps me.
Love, Aušrinė ;>>