1.8.13

BEAUTY: Rituals cosmetics


Hey!! I didn't plan to write about beauty products, but when I tried this, I decided that I just have to!
 I have never tried anything from Rituals cosmetics before. I got this foaming shower gel as a present and I didn't know what to expect. Well, I'm impressed! W
ater transforms the gel into a rich, energising foam. Fujiyama combines the fresh, harmonising power of Mandarin with the cooling properties of Mint. I'm not a big lover of citrus scent, but I completely love the smell of this foaming shower gel! After the first time using it my skin was soft and fresh. Talking about the price this product isn't the cheapest one, but it's worth to pay for this!





Have you ever tried anything form Rituals cosmetics? If not, I recommend to try!

Love, Aušrinė ;>>

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried this brand before, thanks for sharing!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Passion And Unicorns. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign