Leave everything behind

Sunday, 22 September 2013

It's time to leave all fears, troubles and all other bad things behind. It's time to believe in myself, because no one can do that better than I can. It's time to start enjoying the life no matter how hard it is and to follow my own dreams, because only I can make them come true.









I was wearing my favorite jeans, new metallic bodysuit, the most amazing shoes I have ever had, black Zara blazer and silver bracelet. DIY pearl collar and shiny earrings perfectly completed the look.  I love that feeling I feel when someone asks me, where did I get something and I can proudly say "I made it by myself"!!!



Love, Aušrinė ;>>

34 comments :

  1. Great pictures, absolutely stunning and stylish!

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nuostabiai! :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/03/find-symba-on-facebook.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!!! i love your introduction of today!!! i love your look, is so perfect!!!
    hahahah
    xo.xo
    www.dancefatisanchez.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pictures! the one with you jumping is just really good

    would you like to follow each other? please visit my blog and let me know

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    eliza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. UAU you are so beautiful! i love your blog, im following you now, if you want follow me back!
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome look and photos! <3 Incredible post!<3
    Kisses
    www.berries-fashion.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, talking about photos, my friend did a great job!!

      Delete
  7. great opening statement! keep true to your word<3 thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm following you too!

    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg your hair is so beautiful! love it:)
    also the collar is stunning <3

    lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  9. chic fit! that top is stunning, very pretty color and material.

    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post. you are STUNNING. would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nuostabus kaklo papuošalas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs