1.11.13

New adventures

Hello, dear readers! After a long time I'm writting again!

I have been waiting for my trip to the capital of Lithuania all month. I didn't know how it will go, but now I'm happy I went there. I met new people, saw some new places and gained an amazing experience. Now I'm reading one book and it says that the opportunity to make your dream come true makes the life interesting. That's so true. A city like Vilnius gives you lots of possibilities, but the competition is big.


I made a promise to take some photos, so here they are ;>>



   






I'm in love with this town.

Love, Aušrinė ;>>

4 comments:

  1. I love those pictures, are amazing!
    xo.xo
    www.dancefatisanchez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patikėk manim, gyvenu čia ir visai tas Vilnius neypatingas :D Na gal tik tiek, kad yra daug ką (ir kur) veikti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patikėk manim, gyvenu čia ir visai tas Vilnius neypatingas :D Na gal tik tiek, kad yra daug ką (ir kur) veikti.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na, pati ką tik įvardinai vieną iš pliusų. O dėl viso kito, tai tikriausiai galvojam apie skirtingus dalykus :DDD

      Delete

Copyright @ Passion And Unicorns. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign