Monday, 20 January 2014

Fashion movies to watch


Everyone gets tired. People are so busy and rude that sometimes I just want to run away from them. I let myself spend all day doing nothing but laying in my bed with a cup of hot chocolate and watching movies. When it comes to inspiration I choose those which are filled with fashion. Surprisingly, they are all pretty different.
Take a look at my favorites.


1. Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)



2. Coco Before Chanel (2009)



3. The September Issue (2009)



4. Sex and the City (2008)



5. The Devil Wears Prada (2006)



6. Bill Cunningham New York (2010)



7. Changeling (2008)
This one isn't about fashion industry, rich fashionable ladies or world-known people. It's a drama about mother who lost her son and it's one of the best movies I have ever seen. With all those costumes and everything I just couldn't skip it in this list.



Did you find your favorites in here?

Love, Aušrinė ;>>

1 comment:

  1. I saw 4, 5 and 6 :).
    I'm your newest gfc follower. do you want to follow me?:)

    http://alinaluibrumarel.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete