Monday, 13 January 2014

Not so cheerful for the beginning of the year


warmth
friendliness
joy
confusion
honesty
confidence
attractiveness
fear
anger
guilt
sadness
grudge
curiousness
obscurity
humiliation
relief
despite
emptiness

Isn't that strange how much pain one person can cause for everyone who knew him, how can he make you believe in his disgusting lie and make you feel guilty, how can he hurt you even more when he's gone, how can he make you feel like a crap, how can he be so selfish and forget about his friends and family, how can he forget his dreams, how can he escape and leave so many questions without answers?

I wish you were here so I could punch you in the face for everything you did and then hug you and apologise for everything I could do, but I didn't.

I hope it's good for you there.


This photo should somehow mirror my state.

Moral of the story: don't run away from those who need help and let people know who you are.

3 comments: