The dress. The look.

Tuesday, 1 April 2014



And finally with the biggest pleasure I present you my first serious sewing project - this blue dress. I thought that I don't have a right bag, so I made a leather clutch bag too. The dress is sewn of a warm thick material and it's also quite loose, what gives more different options of wearing it. With high heels it will be great for parties or bigger events and with simple shoes or sneakers it will become an everyday look. Please let me know what you think!

I believe that in the future I will gain some skills and my clothes will be sewn with bigger attention and without any help of other people (YES I needed some, I'm not professional).









 Love, Aušrinė ;>>

10 comments :

  1. Vienas žodis - WAU! Kai pamačiau pirmą nuotrauką, tai galvojau, kad čia iš interneto..:)) Nuostabus derinys, nuostabi suknelė ir delninukė, o dar kai perskaičiau, kad tavo pačios siųta...!!! Šaunuolė :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ačiū! Labai malonu skaityti tokius atsiliepimus ;>>

      Delete
  2. Nice look! Love the red lip with the blue dress. Thanks for your comment. I follow you on GFC (80); Bloglovin, Facebook (Eszter Deme) Hope you follow me back. xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    What a beautiful dress!The red lip added a final touch too.
    Nice blog.Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pati dievinu siūti ir labai žaviuos siuvančiais žmonėm. Šaunuolė :) Puiki klasikinė suknelė

    ReplyDelete
  5. Labai ačiū!!! Man pačiai kol kas labiau patinka ne siūti, nes pasirodo tai sunkiau nei maniau, o stebėti, kaip gabalas medžiagos virsta rūbu ;>

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hi,

    Lovely post! Your blog looks amazing! <3

    Check out my latest post :
    http://thatgirlfromcolombo.blogspot.com/2014/04/april-wish-list-persunmall.html

    would you like to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin?

    Follow me & I'll follow you back.. x

    Love,
    ThatGirlFromColombo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo pretty! I love this look. So classy and chic!

    http://dixielu302.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely Outfit,
    i love it <3

    btw do you want to follow each other?!
    follow me and I follow you back,
    when you want :D

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dress is just stunning dear, you did an amazing job! Congrats, you're incredibly good at sewing your own dresses <3 I love all your pics as well, beautiful setting and most of all beautiful outfit :) How about following each other via GFC/Bloglovin'/Instagram/FB page? I would love to :) just let me know on my blog and I'll make sure to follow back asap! Have a nice day babe xx
    Isotta
    Red Velvet | Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs