30.5.14

Sporty








I won a competition and the prize was a Deichmann gift cardI really like how many different outfits look with running shoes and at first I thought that everyone will be into this trend and they're not woth buying. Luckily, in a small town like mine not everyone are brave enough to experiment. Then I found these (which I wouldn't call running shoes because of some little details you acn't actually see) and now can't take them off. I'm in love! I put on some accessories to make the outfit look better.
What do you think about this obsession we see on a catwalk?

Love, Aušrinė ;>>

6 comments:

  1. Nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your necklece, its cool ;)
    have a great day!
    www.dancefatisanchez.blogspot.com
    xo.xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good. I really like your blogpost! (: <3

    Greetings,
    HOLYKATTA

    ReplyDelete
  4. love itttt
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Passion And Unicorns. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign