Monday, 14 July 2014

B'day



One year ago I published the first post on this blog, so today is the day. Time passed so fast and I still remember everything like it was yesterday. Creating Passion & Unicorns was probably one of the best decisions I have ever made. This blog gave me some publicity which helped me to gain more confidence and that's the main reason of many good things that happened sice last July. Confidence and getting into fashion. Now I already have a small group of readers and I want to say thank you for those who are always with me. That's why I'm doing this. If there were no readers who like my style and other things that I post, there would be no Passion & Unicorns and no me as a blogger. I also have to say thank you for my lovely photographer and some friends who were made to take photos of me. I believe that with my hard work I will make a progress, gain more followers and make my dreams come true.

Love, Aušrinė ;>>

3 comments:

  1. Sveikinu su pirmų metų gimtadieniu!! Tikrai šaunus blogas, tik nesustok! :)

    http://www.lilacwish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ačiū, artimiausiu metu tikrai neplanuoju atsisakyti šios veiklos ;>

      Delete