20.12.14

Plum lips for holidays


This is my last post before Christmas. When shopping is all done and gifts are ready, the only thing left is finding something to wear. I don't own any Christmas sweaters, but I'm totally cool with that, because I like to dress up. I believe this outfit would be great for both Christmas and New Year's Eve. It's cute and comfy. I also went for plum lips to add a little bit of color.

This would be a nice option, but I will be wearing something else, which is not done yet. I'm so excited!






collar, clutch: DIY | sweater: H&M | shoes: Deichmann | watch: Parfois | dress: Free People


9 comments:

  1. wow, you look gorgeous & I love that fluffy sweater & collar! xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorei o sweater <33

    http://psicotendencia.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous sweater and chic look!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice sweater.

    www.TheFollowFashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Passion And Unicorns. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign