Winter without snow

Thursday, 4 December 2014



Winter is not my favorite season of the year. I simply have nothing to wear and I'm okay with that, because the weather is just too cold and all I want is to stay inside. Sadly, this is not for me to decide, so you see what I have for you this time. I was wearing a dress (bad choise!) to stand out and look more feminine.

Anyway, I love Christmas and snow. Nature is so beautiful when everything around is white. I hope snow will start falling down soon and I will be able to enjoy the view.

My question is:
Do you like winter and why?







dress: made myself | jacket: 2nd hand | bag: vintage | shoes: Deichmann



7 comments :

  1. Nice look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love your bag!

    xx
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love winter but my winter! Winter in Madeira Island with 20º eehhehe

    xoxo
    Cátia
    http://walktoclick.wordpress.com/2014/12/09/respecto-lugar-conmemorativo-y-museo-de-sachsenhausen/

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs