Out of my comfort zone

Tuesday, 10 March 2015


Hi, guys! As you can see, my hair is a little bit shorter then it was. Actually, the shortest I've ever had. Now this is not like wearing something that you're not very comfortable in. Even though I was sure about cutting my hair, I started regretting a day later. This change affected my mood more than I expected and not in a good way, but now, when I finally see these photos, I'm pretty happy with the result. What do you think?





jeans: H&M | coat, bag, shirt: 2nd hand | rings, double chain necklace: H&M | long necklace: New Yorker | shoes: Deichmann


4 comments :

  1. Nice bag :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you via gfc #95, follow back? :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs