Some things I got recently

Tuesday, 31 March 2015


This time I want to show you 3 things that I got recently. I never do massive hauls, so it's hard to save all of my new clothes and accessories for one blog post without wearing them for photoshoots and that's why not everything will be new for you. Anyway, I will only show you my favorites, enjoy!

Also, I have 2 my own dresses and one skirt, but I will show them to you in separate posts. They need much more attention, right?



Pull&Bear jeans, 19,99 €
This is such a basic piece, but I am really excited, because, as silly as it sounds, I've never had black skinnies before. That's weird, but this pair of high-waisted jeans was pretty hard to find. Most of them had strange decorations or were uncomfortable. These are just life savers whenever I'm in a rush or in a bad mood. Black is always the right choice.



Long fake pearl necklace from a small local shop, 3,5 €
You probably saw these pearls in my previous post, so I just wanted to give you a closer look. Sometimes chain necklaces look too heavy (they are), aggressive and I simply get bored of them. I have caught myself in a situation when I needed something elegant and graceful more than once. Buying this was my way to solve the problem.



Thrifted sweater (originally from Atmosphere), 4,10 €
Now, it is the cutest cropped sweater ever! This looks great with high-waisted jeans, shorts or skirts. I'm not a fan of floral patterns, but these roses are quite large and will add some colors to my monochrome outfits for sure. I live in  sweaters and this fluffy one is already my favorite!

3 comments :

  1. nice picks! the sweater is cute!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater! It's made for a doll <3
    Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs