14042015 aka my birthday

Sunday, 19 April 2015


I know I'm late with this post, but thats better than never. I'm doing pretty well with my promises (here), I guess. As silly as it sounds, I've sewn this skirt last weekend just because I wanted to wear a skirt on my birthday which was on Tuesday and I didn't have anything acceptable for school. It's simple, but still looks different because of its velvet kind of material. That was more than easy, so I believe every single of you could sew a skater skirt.


 





skirt: mine | sweater, rings: H&M | shoes: batų kalnas | chain necklace: New Yroker | watch: Parfois


5 comments :

  1. What a lovely sweater, and love your necklace!



    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look!

    www.DeluxeFashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely as always!
    xx
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs