This one is for my inner child

Tuesday, 7 April 2015

 

Drums, please! I'm proud to show you one more dress taht I made. My DIYs look like this. I really wanted to have a shift dress, so I mixed the silhouette with a little bit of Baroque and Rococo vanity. The result is a cute and warm girly dress for winter season or cold spring/autumn. I love how I can wear it on different occasions depending on accessories. I also made a hair accessory which became my own crown and these two items combined made me feel like a little princess from a fairytale or a Disney movie (ignore the fact that they all wear fancy maxi dresses) .
Do you like this dress? 









dress, hair accessory: mine | bag: vintage | shoes: Deichmann


7 comments :

  1. You look so pretty !
    Just like a dool !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love<3
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nerealiai graži suknelė!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs