Cozy evening

Saturday, 23 May 2015


It may be spring, but if the weather is still cold, I will not leave my sweater at home. That's why my outfit looks wintry even though it's almost summer. I was meeting my friend the other day and I knew I was to walk a long distance and spend some time inside the house, so I needed something warm and comfy. Wearing my grandma's sweater on top of leather jacket turned out to be the best option and looked unusual. What do you think?




jeans: H&M | sweater: grandma's | bag: vintage | leather jacket: Mango | shoes: Deichmann


7 comments :

  1. cute cardigan!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/
    Giveaway on my blog here -> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2015/05/giveaway-with-znu.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cardigan.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Labai gražiai suderintas outfit'as, džinsai tikra svajonė :D !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the blog!

    Following you now :)

    Katja from Slovenia, hope you follow me back!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this jacket! Indeed, really pretty and stylish as well as warm! <3

    Love from France <3

    Cécile

    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs