5.8.15

July


It's hard to believe that two months of summer are already over. They were both very different. You saw what interesting happened in June, but I believe July is still a total mystery, so let me tell you a little about that.

The last month was full of new experiences and firsts. The most important one must be the job that I had. It was also the main reason of me being silent for almost a month... During that time I had to deal with rude people and orders which completely mismatched the rules that I have and my values, so I'm happy to be in my own room again. I still hope that I simply made the wrong choice and in the future things won't be like that again.

Looking on the bright side, there wasn't a day when I had to deal with the whole thing alone. Oh and my free time! 10 minutes of walking to reach the sea, nightlife, a great trail for roller skating, a beautiful park and a forest are the things I was able to enjoy. Now, let's jus talk about food. Those macarons were the best ones that I have eaten in Lithuania so far! Also, I couldn't find anyone to take pictures of my outfits, so I tried to capture some shots which are not related to fashion. 


I hope you are having a great summer! 






3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I can't believe that two months of Summer have gone by so quickly, either. It makes me a little sad. I LIVE for the summer.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Thanks for sharing!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Passion And Unicorns. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign