20.8.15

Playing


Hello, beautiful people! My computer wasn't working properly for a last week or two until it completely stopped, but now it's fixed, yay!

I had such a nice weekend in Latvia, so that's where these photos are from. This time I decided to play a little bit. I thought it would be fun to braid my hair to get that careless summer look for the next day and the result was a head full of little curls and waves. Speaking of non-obligating looks, the mixture of different patterns was an interesting choice. I love the idea of mixing patterns, but most of my clothes are basics, no flowers or other elaborate designs. I used to think that putting stripes ant tartan together is a bad idea. This combination was random, because my flannel shirt/cardigan kind of thing was the only warmer piece I took with me. None of us wants to get cold in the evening, right? In my opinion, the outfit looked heavy, but balanced and absolutely eye-catching. Sometimes it looks even better when you don't try to match clothes too much... Let me know what you think!






top, shirt: thrifted | shorts: DIY | sneakers, rings: H&M | sunglasses: Sinsay


9 comments:

  1. Love the sunglasses !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! You look so chic. I love your top. And I like it even more now that I know it's thrifted :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's surprising how many amazing clothes you can find in thrift shops!! :)

      Delete
  3. Super look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Galiu prisiekt, mačiau šitą look'ą pintereste prieš porą dienų! Kažkas slapčia nupaveikslino iš nugaros?
    Bet kuriuo atveju - labai gražiai atrodai, ypač plaukai ir marškiniai :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ačiū!! O dėl pinterest gal ką sumaišei, nes pati jo nenaudoju... Nemanau, kad kas būtų slapčia fotografavęs :D

      Delete
    2. O kodėl gi ne, tokią gražią stilingą panelę koks gatvės fotografas ir galėjo nupyškint :P (bandžiau ieškot to pin'o, bet niekaip neradau :D)

      Delete

Copyright @ Passion And Unicorns. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign