A turtleneck sweater

Saturday, 14 November 2015


Making you feel warm and cozy is the best thing your clothes can do when the weather is cold. A huge scarf would do the job, but I'd rather choose a turtleneck sweater to keep that area warm. And that's what I did. It's much more comfortable when you have to do stuff and don't need one more thing to worry about. 

There is one thing in this look taht I couldn't wait to show you. The handbag! This look would not be complete without it. I just love good vintage stuff and this one is just perfect. I'm learning not to take too much with me when I go out. It's spacious enough for a wallet, makeup products and a few more little things. Also, this little purse looks better with elegant outfits, but the one you can see was a compound of both elegant and sporty.








bag, bracelet: vintage | coat, sweater: 2nd hand | sneakers: Deichmann


5 comments :

  1. You look so pretty ! I really like that coat !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing, love the unique style - so awesome!

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs