Bodycon dress

Wednesday, 17 August 2016


Hello! I usually don't start the post talking about the outfit, but this time let's do it differently. I bought this dress back in winter and only wore it a couple of times. It's a simple grey bodycon dress, so it can be pretty casual without any fancy accessories. The weather is getting colder every day, so I decided to finally wear it again. I think the dress looks good, but I remember feeling uncomfortable wearing tight clothes. In my head it was like being nude which is not true and wrong in terms of self-confidence. I'm so glad I managed to overcome that, because bodycon dresses look great even on daily basis!

Now, everyone, who has ever taken at least one photo of me, knows how hard it is, so shout-out to my boyfriend. He has a pretty good eye and is being really patient!





leather jacket: MANGO | shoes: Luciana de Luca | bag: vintage | dress: Pull&Bear



2 comments :

  1. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs