OOTD: Snow White

Thursday, 1 December 2016


Those from warm places of the world, meet Lithuanian weather. Watching snow falling sometimes feels really magical, even if it's freezing cold and you can barely see the path. It's not too difficult to find an outfit for such weather when you are used to it. This is one of my go-to outfits for winter, because black is always a solution. You might see quite a few new items that were not seen on the blog before, because a lot has happened since the last outfit post.

First of all, I got my braces taken off and I feel so much better about myself right now. I still do not have a perfect smile, but I'm certain that everyone who had braces in the past can relate. It's not like I hated having them, but the goal was to take them off eventually. Even wearing a lipstick feels like heaven now. This scarlet one is my favorite at the moment, I don't feel like going for darker shades during winter is my thing. Then, Tommy Hilfiger eyeglasses. You can rarely see me wearing glasses in photos, especially here, but since I bought this pair, it became one of the top accents of any outfit. The last thing that requires a shout-out is my backpack by Lithuanian brand Atsikeli ir varai, which somehow managed to change my beloved vintage handbag.

I hope your inspiration to dress up did not die with the first snow!










mom jeans: Pull & Bear | fur coat: vintage | scarf: H&M |glasses: Tommy Hilfiger | backpack: Atsikeli ir varai | shoes: random store 


2 comments :

  1. What beautiful photos! You look gorgeous in this outfit <3

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look..

    Regards,
    Mrs. Aa
    www.bymrsaa.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs