22.7.16

Princess(y)



I'm officialy done with high school. Not that I hated it or anything, but every ending is a new beginning, so I can't wait to find out what's up next. I only attended an official part where we got our diplomas. I had to be at work the day after and that is why I did not celebrate with my classmates and parents after the first part. No memorable "prom party", but I had the loveliest evening and it was just as great as partying with those epic people.

Even though I had to catch the train back to Vilnius and literally ran out of the church, I pushed myself really hard to look my best. Not every day you get a chance to dress up and look all fancy. I had an idea of what I wanted since Christmas, so I started buying fabrics for my tulle skirt around that time. It was so hard to sew it properly and I was so tired that the result didn't please me. I later bought a top from H&M and then for sure knew I didn't want to wear this assemble. Yes, such things happen to me. The top was too long, but the problem was easily solved and that changed the entire look. A couple of days before the event, I bought the shoes and then took a look in the mirror again. This time, I couldn't wait to get my makeup done and go out.

I kept my hair and makeup simple, then added a pair of noticeable earrings and that was a great finish. How stupid of me it was to think about another outfit for a graduation ceremony?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Passion And Unicorns. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign